Grant Research Workshop
The A – B – C’s of Grant Research
- Affordable, Bearable and Complete.
Conducting grant research doesn’t have to be expensive, but it does take time and a little web-savvy. Use this affordable online course to get your grant research efforts off the ground with no ongoing subscriptions or consulting fees required to keep your grant research current and complete. Take-away tools provided, including lists of the Top Foundation grants from that day, normally accessible through subscription services only.
- Utilize free web-based services and tools to find Foundation grants.
- Understand a giving process and giving history of a Foundation, and how that relates to your organization.
- Access and deconstruct actual tax documents to determine where a private Foundation’s money has been given.
- Utilize grants.gov, including:
- Grants.gov searching tips and basics,
- Free services from Grants.gov, which alert you on specific grants,
- Search Foundation Grants, as well as Federal and State Grants,
- Submit federal requests, allowing you to see lists and abstracts of previously funded grant proposals and associated abstracts,
- Ensure you’re registered to received free Federal Grant Updates on the grants that matter to you.
Take Home Resources: Up-To-Date Lists of the Top Grants
- In the workshop, you will receive Same-Day Updated Lists of the Top Grants in:
- Higher Education
- Small Business
- K-12 Education
- Justice and Public Safety
- Housing and Real Estate
- Community/ Urban and Rural Development
Other Take Away Resources
- Grant Tracking Spreadsheet Templates
- FIOA Request Process Crib Sheet
- 990 Research Example Process
- Recorded Workshop – Yours to keep post-workshop
- Presentation Notes
The next Workshop is Wednesday, September, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Pacific Standard Time (90 minute session)
Workshop Fee: $80
You will need:
- A desire to find grants!
- Internet access,
- Microsoft Excel or similar (any spreadsheet software,
- A Skype Account (free: download here).
»Please enter the participant’s email below – this is where your Workshop Login Information will be sent (within 24 hours of registration). «
Iden Advancement | 1900 W. Nickerson Street, Suite 116-12, Seattle, WA 98119
Phone: (425) 615-6956 | Fax: (855) 872-8470
Copyright © 2014 | All rights reserved
Website by Edilson Web Design